BoatWorks leverages a non-racing, multi-boat format to get your group gelling as they battle the wind, the currents, their collective anxieties and a special group challenge, all under the watchful eyes of a great coaching staff and professional facilitator. Unlike racing, success in the BoatWorks challenges requires extensive collaboration between all individuals and boats in the group.
No prior sailing experience is required.
Through a fast-paced agenda which runs from a dry-land briefing through on-the-water practice and on to the group challenge, your people will learn only enough about sailing to conquer the course while honing team skills vital to success back in the office.
BoatWorks is delivered at premier sailing schools and charter facilities across the country. Click here to see an example custom program.
While specifics depend upon the venue selected, BoatWorks normally includes:
- High performance racing yachts
- 4-6 participants per yacht
- Professional Facilitation
- US Sailing Certified Coach on each yacht
- Continental breakfast, gourmet box lunch, and post-challenge refreshments
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Prices range from $495-$895 per person depending on venue selected, boat availability, and facilitator travel expenses
Event options include:
- Pre & Post Consulting Services
- Professional Photography
- Commemorative Apparel
- Branding (logos on sails, signage at venue, in meeting rooms, etc)
Contact us to customize and plan your BoatWorks experience!