HBSA America's Cup at St. Francis Yacht Club - Aug. 9th
Apologies again for the change in our date from July 30th to August 9th. We're much more confident that there will be exciting racing on the 9th, and hope you can still join in the fun. To get you and the rest of our alumni group pumped up for the action, I've gathered up some helpful links to America's Cup information:
- Latest AC Press Release about the Semi Finals
- America's Cup Race Schedule
- America's Cup Apps that allow you to follow the action in real time
- Video - “America’s Cup Discovered” that describes the Louis Vuitton Challenger Series which we’ll watching live
- San Francisco Magazine article that is a good primer on the understanding the race better
- San Francisco Magazine’s “How to Stop Worrying and Learn to Love the America’s Cup”
- St. Francis Yacht Club
Here's the logistics information that you'll need to ensure you have a great time.
- Location – St. Francis Yacht Club, 99 Yacht Rd., San Francisco, CA 94123, 415-563-6363
- Parking Particulars – Parking will be off-site, currently available for Club members and guests at the Claire Lilienthal Elementary School, located at 3630 Divisadero St., a few short blocks away. Please refer to the parking information document for details and a map. In addition, please be aware that parking instructions may change prior to Aug. 9th, so be sure to check back to this page (or the email that we'll be sending out that week.)
- Attire – St. Francis Yacht Club maintains a dress code for members and guests.
- Electronic Device Policy - Please refer to this document for the Club's policy for mobile device use while at the Club.
Many thanks, and I look forward to seeing you at the Club!